|The following is just to give you an idea of what is a
genius kit. Make up your own from items that you find.
Contents of all kits must be identical.
- Suggested items:
- 1 piece of cloth 12"x18"
- 12 inch piece of 1/2" dowel
- 1 board 1x6x10 inches
- 1 small tube of glue
- 4 ft. of string
- 1 golf tee
- 1 #2 tin can
- 1 wire coat hanger
- 6 pipe cleaners
- 2 spools
- 4 corks
- 12 tacks
- 4 ice cream sticks
- Rules for Genius Kit project:
- Use only materials found in bag. You don't have to use
everything, but you can't add anything.
- You may cut dowel, board, cloth, wire, or spools as needed and into
as many pieces as you like.
- You may use saw, hammer, jackknife, sandpaper, drill or any other
- Use you imagination and have fun.
- Bring your finished Genius Kit to the pack meeting